The team responsible for your transition into Guelph is a different group of people than the ones you met in the process of deciding to come here. We're easy to reach: email us at email@example.com, call us at 519-824-4120 ext 52277, or reach out on Facebook/Insta: @uofgstudentexp, Snap: @uofgstudentlife.
We prepare a series of programs and information for you to access in four stages:
- Join students who have been accepted in our Facebook Group from April-June. Staff and students update this page with information and respond to any questions you may have along the way. Please join the group and introduce yourself!
- Summer Orientation, from June - August:
- The STARTonline Guide at www.startonline.ca: This guide has information you should know about coming to University.
- Facebook Groups: Led by volunteers for each Academic Program and each University Residence or Students living Off Campus.
- STARTonCampus: In-person events on campus in Guelph where you learn more about coming to University. These run: July 6 and August 9, 10, 15, 17, 21, 24.
- Orientation Week, starting August 31, 2019:
- This is an incredible week, filled with dozens and dozens of events that help prepare you for University in a variety of different ways
- Fall and Winter Support programs:
- One on one support programs where you meet with an upper year student to chat about the changes happening in your life as a result of coming here.
- Events where you get to meet other students
- Events that help you find your path towards a life of meaningful work