Bachelor of Commerce
Welcome to the Bachelor of Commerce Program!
If you have any questions between now and the time you graduate, the B.Comm Program Counselling office has answers.
As a Business student, we can help you with,
- Course Selection & Planning--tips on building a good schedule
- Degree Requirements--make sure everything is in place to graduate
- Changing Majors—it’s okay to change your mind
- Interpret Policies and Procedures-- the Undergraduate Calendar isn’t all that scary
- Academic Consideration—when things don’t go according to plan
- Referrals—sometimes we don’t have the answer, but we can direct you to those who do
Where to find us
We are in the Macdonald Institute, Room 207 (second floor)
Just look for this great old building, north of College Ave.
For our schedule and lots of other helpful information, please visit www.uoguelph.ca/business/bcomm
The B.Comm Program Counselling Office wishes you the best of luck with your studies.
And remember, if in doubt…Ask!